Post Natal Exercises
Once Baby is born you’ll be keen to regain your normal shape. Returning to exercise will help you manage the challenges of being a new mum. It will improve your energy levels to help you cope with sleepless nights and release endorphins to boost your feeling of well-being.
The Benefits of Post Natal Exercise:
- Improve your posture and reduce back pain
- Increase your stamina and help you cope with sleep disruption
- Increase your energy and your general feeling of 'well-being'
- Increase your metabolism and assist your weight management
- Improve your body image and self-confidence
- Reduce anxiety
At Beechdown Health Club we are experts in helping Mums to exercise. Being a new Mum is special and we have a special Post Natal membership with full support from qualified post natal instructors. Our instructors will help you to develop an exercise habit that is enjoyable and personalised to you. If you have a baby up to 9 months old, this IS just for you...
Join anytime and choose when you start your membership! Post Natal Exercise membership... just £99 all inclusive!
Your 6 Week membership at Beechdown includes...
- Personal support within the gym from a Post Natal qualified instructor.
- A personalised full fitness programme designed specifically for you by a post natal qualified instructor
- 10 Complimentary crèche vouchers – to be used whenever you like.
- 2 x Complimentary guest passes for you to share with other mums.
- Gold Level Club Membership – for you to use anytime you like – Monday to Friday until 5pm
Added Benefits: this is our most flexible post natal membership – you may join siblings that are 3 years and above for £39 for the 6 weeks and they will be able to make use of Beehive (child care for 3-8 year olds) and other activities that are age suitable. See our children’s activity timetable.